Do you have previous experience as a general ledger accountant, accounts payable, accounts receivable, order to cash or any other area related to finance or accounting sphere? Keep reading!!!
A nice opportunity for experienced and educated candidates is available! Our client is a fast growing international company that is now looking for candidates in their finance and accounting team.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
– Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices
– accurate and timely financial reporting
– Monitor and analyse general ledger processes
– Complete period-end closing procedures
– Respond to inquiries regarding financial results, variances and other special requests
WHO YOU ARE
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related degree
– Previous working experience on similar position lasting at least 6 months
– Fluency in English language, any other language is an advantage (French, German, Dutch, Danish etc.)
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, very good knowledge of MS excel is a must
– Professionalism and integrity
– Competitive salary
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Meal vouchers
– Possibility to develop your career at international company
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.