Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
This is a great chance to participate in Project Transition and start your career in well-established international company.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
* Book/post all journal entries, both country and SSC driven, ensuring relevant back up is included
* Carry out the monthly financial analysis
* Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, closures and the related reports (US GAAP and statutory)
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
* High school/University degree (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics)
* Fluent English and Dutch
* Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
* Yearly bonus
* Relocation package
* 5 weeks of holidays
* Meal vouchers
* 4 sick days
* Multisport card
* Flexi passes
* Contribution for birthday present
* English speaking healthcare