Are you looking to start your career in finance?
An international company is currently looking for Accounts Payable specialists for their Brno office. This is an excellent opportunity for graduates and junior candidates!
As part of the team, you will:
– perform AP operations
– Maintain vendor master days on the Oracle ledger and SAP systems
– Coordinate internal and external audits
– Communicate with internal customers and suppliers to ensure a smooth & effective operation, ensuring all issues are escalated and resolved within set timescales
– Help to resolve queries
– Help with the set-up and development of Oracle 11i/SAP
If you are a great communicator, with great customer service skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
– Fluent English
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– University education, with preference given to finance and accountancy degrees
– Previous experience is desirable but not essential
– Knowledge of Oracle and SAP would be an advantage
5 weeks holiday
Meal tickets / catering allowance
Contributions to pension / life insurance
Contribution to holidays
Flexible working hours
Educational courses and training
Contributions to sport/culture/leisure activities
Discount on company products and services