We are currently recruiting candidates with an administrative background or an interest in this field. We also seek somebody who enjoys communication chiefly in Dutch and English language.
You’ll play a key role in ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment within a top-notch multinational company.
If you don´t mind administrative tasks, on the contrary, you prefer them, you are a well-organized person with attention to detail who is willing to experience a professional and personal growth at the same time, you should apply!
– Engage in various office procedures including report preparation
– Supervise, plan and co-ordinate to ensure all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner
– Cooperate and provide administrative support for colleagues in work collective and also among departments
– Answer and note down information from phone calls using active listening skills
– Deal with ad hoc tasks
– Proficient knowledge of Dutch and fluency in the English language
– Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
– Knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage
– Time management skills
– Organizational abilities
– Flexible working hours
– Occasional work from home
– Vacation – up to 25 days
– Meal Vouchers
– Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.