We give you a chance to:
Care about transformation of often repetitive test cases (smoke and regression) into automation scripts but also of design patterns observance.
Daily routine contains care of scripts, data preparation, test case scenario revisions, setting up automation jobs for remote runs.
Crucial part of work is to update and extend support libraries continuously.
Communication with colleagues from several departments in appropriate way (product managers, functional testers, developers.
Revision of functional test scenarios.
Design and implement automation scripts.
Test data preparation.
Making proposals of necessary module’s changes.
Set up automation jobs on server site. Improvement of the test methodology.
Design and implementation of support libraries.
Ensure design patterns and best practises.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
If you have…
University degree in IT preferable (or high school degree); 2-5 years of experience at the similar job role; ability of individual logical thinking; ability to work in team (team player); self-starter.
English language on communicative level; knowledge of design and implementation of applications.
· Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
· Experience with versions control tools.
· Knowledge of markup language (XML) (advantage)
· Experience with CI servers (Jenkins,TeamCity) (advantage)
· Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST) (advantage)
· Experience with C# and .NET 4.5 or higher. OR experience with Java – JUnit, JDBC, Spring, Maven…
· Knowledge of Design patterns
· Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver
Do you have experience only with some of these technologies, but scripting in Java and/or C# are daily bread for you? At work or in your free time? Don´t hesitate to apply anyway! We want to talk you for sure!
· Sense for detail, reliability.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work both independently and in the team
· Flexibility and analytical approach.
· Willingness to improve technical skills of the whole team
· Presentation skills.
· Ability to handle technical issues related with testing
· environment(server setting …)
Motivating yearly bonuses.
Extra week of holidays.
2 sick days/year.
Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
Referral Program Bonuses.
Unforgettable corporate and team events.
And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
Possible internal growth.
Technical trainings and certificates.
Allowance to pension scheme.
Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Pokud Tě tato pozice zaujala, neváhej mne prosím kontaktovat!
Těším se na Tvou reakci!