Would you like to be a part of digitalization and automation teams and would like to participate on business processes and Data Analytics Consultant (Task Mining) in Prague?
Which tasks should you perform?
– Consulting and reporting to management and IT department
– Proposing data visualization options, digital solutions and drive its implementation
– Understanding E2E process map and activities and tasks in given process mining event.
– Cooperating with Digital Solution Team and Celonis to deliver process mining, data visualization and analytics solutions
– Managing the eco-system of partners, data and platform providers to maintain the agile and stable operations
– University degree IT or Data Science, Engineering or other equivalent technical discipline
– 3-5 years experiences in Process and/or Data Mining solutions (Celonis, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik or others)
– SAP Systems and data models, Business Process Management relevant artifacts.
– SQL, Python, or other programming
– Experience in Machine Learning is of advantage
– Project management ability (Agile delivery best-practices, CI/CD and DevOps/SCRUM)
Generous package of benefits:
– Home office and flexible working hours
– 13th Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.