We are currently hiring a new team member for the position of the BUSINESS CONSULTANT for our esteemed client – an international company working in the insurance industry.
You will be responsible for supporting clients and consulting their needs connected with the establishment of the company’s tailor-made life insurance policy management software. The clients are corporate companies located on the German and Austrian market. Extensive knowledge of German or English language is a great asset to your work. Although the company has an international corporate background with all its advantages, you will be working in a small team of local professionals in the offices with a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
The company is now hiring a new colleague for one of its branch offices located in Bratislava, Košice or Žilina in Slovakia. The real choice of place is only yours!
– Supporting migration of existing data or connection to existing systems
– Active, results-oriented advice for our clients on their specific requirements
– Prepare demand analyses and define development parameters
– Project management and documentation, including adapting functional content
– Design and optimise business processes
– Design and implement test scenarios
– Organise and implement client workshops and seminars
– University degree in IT for business, mathematics, actuarial science or a comparable qualification
– Experience of project work in the IT industry or as an actuary
– Ability to rigorously analyse complex situations, structure them and formulate them succinctly
– High degree of social competence and enjoyment of teamwork
– Very good English or German language skills
– You gain the stability of full-time contract in the company who is the leader of the market
– You will be offered 1700EUR monthly or more according to your experience
– We have a very well balanced and motivational bonus system
– Increasing number of paid vacation days based on the length of your employment
– Flexible working hours
– Teambuilding and social activities
– and many more…
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.