This is a great opportunity for engineers wishing to use the latest technologies and work on innovative products. You will work in the company with long history and traditions. Its products and solutions are recognized all over the worlds for its premium quality and reliability.
Here in Prague R&D center we work on projects in Industrial Automation. You will participate in the development of existing and new products related to industrial computers, Input/Output modules, Human Machine Interface operator panels, PLC.
- Creating source code in C/C++ for embedded systems
- Creation of software architecture and its implementation
- Cooperation with other colleagues from various areas of development – hardware, mechanics, project management, production
- In case of your interest – leading smaller or bigger projects
- Processing of technical documentation
- University degree in electro-technical field or relevant experience
- Knowledge of C and C ++ programming languages for embedded systems
- Knowledge of basic communication protocols (SPI, UART or other)
- Knowledge of one of the versioning systems (TFS, GIT, etc.)
- Familiarity with hardware
- Pro-active approach, team spirit and desire to learn constantly
- Long-term and stable projects
- Focus on quality and reliability
- Possibility for self-realization and creativity
- Systematic support and further professional development
- Hi-tech equipped labs and unique technologies
- 5 weeks of holiday, flexible working hours, possibility of partial home office
- Starting bonus for every new employee
- Choice of benefits for an amount from 24.000 CZK/year. You can choose between extra holidays, pension/life insurance or services from cafeteria system
- Meal vouchers or allowance in a company canteen
- Annual bonus
- Re-location bonus for foreign candidates (from EU only)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.