- You will be in charge of development of intuitive user controls, through the use of .NET, C#, Winforms or HTML5/Angular2. Your responsabilities will cover the creation of fast and interactive viewing of large datasets (infragistics, DevExpress…)
- Moreover you will have a central role, in liaison with diverse profiles such as traders risk managers, business analysts and tech teams, a great way to develop your knowledge of the industry and become a reference person within a major global firm.
- You will be working on developing design specification for user interfaces, integrated to a constantly growing team, which is a great opportunity for you to stand out and progress further in your career.
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience with C# .NET Winforms and using Visual Studio
- Experience in IIS web services
- Between 4 and 7 years experience overall
- Java development experience for Linux/Unix environments is a plus.
Rewards and Benefits:
- 5 Weeks paid holiday
- Days with possibility to work remotely
- Meal vouchers 90CZK (fully covered by employer)
- 60 Days sick per day (fully covered by employer)
- 7 Days paternity leave
- 3% of salary towards superannuation funds
- Technical/Financial training
- Ederned – enhanced medical cover
- English or Czech language courses
- Yearly Bonus based on personal and company performance
Career development, central role, family feeling company, Prague modern office… Do I need to add more? If not, send your CV (Word Format) to Olivier Foessel, email@example.com or directly over the phone on +420 702 118 548 for a confidential conversation.