Our client is a company that operates in most of the world’s countries, and its products are best known for driving innovations and modernization across different industries. The company forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for the future that are helping to meet tomorrow’s energy needs.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise and consultation on petrochemical products and their application to clients in Europe. You will communicate with customers daily via different tools (emails, phone, social media). Your strong product knowledge combined with deep technical expertise applications help to support the company business.
This role will suit you if:
– You are seeking a role within a dynamic environment
– You would like to start your career in a company that enables you to grow
– You want to communicate with customers daily
– You are technical/engineering/research oriented
– You have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and pro-client attitude
– Engineering Degree
– Capability to work in an international environment
– Good command of English and German(both written and oral, at least B2+ level), Turkish language would be a plus
– Excellent communication skills and professionalism
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
– Flexible starting time
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of holidays
– Language courses
– Meal vouchers
– Life insurance
– Pension savings plan
– Wellness program
– Flexi passes
– Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
– Training program
– Offices in the city center
and much more!
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.