Our rapidly growing client based in Greece (Athens and Thessaloniki) is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their teams in Customer Service. Their Recruitment process is very quick and they will even help you with the relocation (this includes fully paid flight tickets, accommodation for the first three weeks and assistance in finding your new home and much more).
In this department, you would be in charge of one of the company’s clients. These are well known international companies such as Netflix, Pandora, Microsoft, Canon, Volkswagen, Audi, and more. And your task would be to take care of their customers providing them with an excellent e-mail/phone/ online chat support. You would manage their queries and assist them with possible problems or escalate them to relevant departments.
If you are an energetic person with “I can do it” attitude, we are looking for you. Your communication skills are essential. Although experience in Customer Service would be nice, it is not needed.
Would you like to hear more about your chance to move your career forward in this beautiful country? Apply now!
– Willingness to relocate to Greece (Athens or Thessaloniki)
– Good command of English and French (both written and oral, at least B2+ level)
– Customer-oriented approach
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
– Relocation package (accommodation for first 2 weeks + flight tickets)
– Assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– 13th and 14th salary
– Free Greek lessons
– Full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– Sport clubs, yoga and meditation sessions
– Corporate Social Responsibility events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.