We are looking for a Contact Center Specialist, who wil be helping with all inquiries related to employee programs and services, policy, process, and procedures including technology navigational support.recruiter who would líke to be a part of a team whose job is touching the lives of people every day. If you have fluent level of Dutch, you can get a great career opportunity to work in the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of pharmaceutical company!
What is the job about?
- Receiving HR-related inquiries from employees via all channels (phone, email, fax, web-form, chat)
- Fully detailing all cases in case management application
- Advancing complex transactions for resolution or contact with third-party vendors.
- Bringing up client service issues to Contact Center Team Lead, supervisor or manager as necessary
What do we require?
- Native/fluent level of Dutch
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Written and verbal communication skills; manages internal communications and externalcommunications with detailed support and assistance
- Organization skills and attention to detail
And what we offer?
- Home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Sodexo Cafeteria
- Life and accident insurance
- Contribution to language study
- Contribution to Prague public transport
- Contribution to illness leave
- Multisport Card
- Sick days
- Company gym and free fitness lessons
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.