Are you a professional in the field of Controlling who is looking for an opportunity in a large financial institution in one of the best cities in Europe?
Become a part of a multinational team of professionals in the heart of Vienna and help us develop further!
As a Controlling Expert, you will contribute to the key profitability calculation activities and will lead the implementation of a business profitability systém for the calculation of the business segment/product or customer profitabilities in order to better the monitoring and steering processes.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Implementing, developing and maintaining of group-wide Controlling and ALM methodologies (Funds Transfer Pricing application, Contribution Margin schema, Segment, product, and single deal margin calculation, Unit cost calculation, etc..), processes and reporting within a profitability framework.
- Defining the business requirements as well as supporting the implementation of a profitability calculation engine.Preparing technical working instructions for the engine, as well as for the regular business segment/product and customer profitability evaluation processes
- Maintaining and enhancing the development of the systems and workflows for integrated risk-adjusted profitability management
- Performing analyses of the calculation results, reporting designs, setting up and supporting the respective workflows
- Assist in the further development of the company – transfer your expertise to the rest of the team (by conducting workshops, various trainings, etc.. In the fields of Business, ALM, Risk, subsidiary banks…)
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in finance, business, economics, mathematics, statistics or natural science (Master’s degree preferred)
- Any completed training or certifications related to management reporting and/ or profitability evaluation (e.g relevant chapters of ACCA or CFA curriculum) will be advantageous
5+ years of proven experience within the banking or the financial industry
Technical and language skills:
- Expert knowledge of the Funds Transfer Pricing mechanism and risk-adjusted product pricing is a must
- Knowledge of at least one comprehensive MIS and profitability calculation system (e.g OneSumX, SAP/PA, etc.)
- MS Office and data management tools – Familiarity with SQL is a must
- Ability to work and manage large amounts of data from various data sources
- Proficiency in English language is required, knowledge of other CEE languages is appreciated as well
You will get:
- Salary based on your experience, the minimum is 3300 EUR brutto/month
- 13th and 14th salaries
- Relocation package
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.