Our client, a worldwide known chemical manufacturing company, is looking for a Customer service specialist in Prague.
You will receive direction & support and that is why this position is suitable also for junior candidates.
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems, and taking orders
- Prepare correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Facilitate and conduct invoice investigation to promote timely resolution of different types of blocks and errors
- Monitor and oversee Credit Note/Debit Note and Cancel/Rebills for service requests and volume adjustments
- Communicate and cooperate with other company’s departments
- You are a fluent English speaker (you will use English daily – at your work & internal communication is in English as well)
- Another language is a big plus!
- You have experience from the customer service/back office (it’s an advantage, not a necessity)
- Working for a stable, well-known company
- A contract for 1 year with possible extension
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal allowance
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours, home office
- No shifts, free weekends
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.