Are you desperate for a change? Would you like to live close to warm sea?
Do you have some previous experience in Customer Service?
This opportunity will give you a fresh perspective into the world of international service, and you can start basically immediately!
– Leading a team of advisors
– Dealing with more complex problems
– Supporting and keeping the team spirit
– Assuring the KPIs and deadlines are met
– Maintaining the team spirit
– Providing great customer experience
– Controlling and improving the internal processes
– Communicating management intentions and managing change
– Fluent Latvian (min C1) and English (min B2)
– Excellent communication skills
– Previous experience in Customer Service is a must
– Leadership skillset
– Basic digital competency
– Great organizing skills
– Relocation package including: airport transfer, two weeks of accommodation and further support
– 13th and 14th salary guaranteed
– Medical insurance
– Corporate nurse and psychologist
– Productivity bonus
– Language courses
– Home office – upon agreement
– Other benefits such as great international environment, corporate events or organized trips across Greece etc.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.