Our client, manufacturer & seller of electronics, is looking for a team leader for the team focusing on customer support of German-speaking countries.
- Lead the customer service team (6 people)
- Assign tasks to employees
- Have meetings with employees and provide feedback to them
- Evaluate KPIs
- Support employees and develop their skills
- Cooperate with other company’s departments
- Communicate with customers via phone or e-mail
- Solve basic customer’s issues
- Inform customers about products and services provided by the company
- Answer technical questions about the camera’s setting/explain functionality/give advice, etc. – you will be well-trained
- Attend various courses (to improve communication or technical skills)
What do we expect from you?
- To be a native German-speaker!
- Experience as team leader ideally from the customer service
- You love communication with people and helping them to find solutions on their problems
- At least a little bit of interest in photography or cameras =)
- Full-time job with an unlimited contract in a stable company
- International team and friendly colleagues
- Intense training lasting 6 – 8 weeks
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Public transport allowance
- Paid language courses (including Czech for foreigners)
- A canteen within the company area
- VIP health care and pension scheme
- Subsidized massages
- Fitness in the building
- Relaxing room in the building
- Discount for the company’s products or you can borrow the company’s products out of business hours
- Working hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 – 18:00; Friday 9:00 – 16:45
- No shifts, free weekends!
- Location – Prague 6
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.