Are you just about to start your international career? Can you speak English and Czech?
Our rapidly growing client based in Greece is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their teams in Customer Service department. You would be in charge of one of their clients (this includes Netflix, Pandora, Canon, Microsoft, Audi, Volkswagen and more), and you would be the point of contact for their customers. You would advise them regarding the products, and you would use your excellent communication skills to manage their queries nad issues (both via e-mail and phone).
If you are an energetic person with “I can do it” attitude, we are looking for you.
Would you like to hear more about your chance to move your career forward in this beautiful country? Apply now!
Their Recruitment process is very quick and they will even help you with the relocation, whenever you are from (this includes fully paid flight tickets, accommodation for the first two weeks and assistance in finding your new home and much more).
– Willingness to relocate to Greece (Athens)
– Good command of English and Polish (both written and oral, at least B2+ level)
– Customer-oriented approach
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
This position is suitable for EU citizens, or foreigners with a valid work permit in Greece, due to the requirement of immediate working availability.
– 13th and 14th salary
– Productivity bonus upto 200 EUR/month
– Relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– Assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– Free Greek lessons
– Full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– Sport club, yoga sessions and meditation events
– Festivals and Corporate Social Responsibility events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.