Your main duties will be:
– communication with clients by phone, emails, fax on regular basis
– answering customer requests and questions
– providing relevant information and advising clients
– communication and cooperation with other colleagues in the team
– collaboration with vendors
– fluent and active English and German language
– good communication and organization skills
– international experience is an advantage
– flexible working hours
– extra holidays
– teambuildings activities
– contribution to language courses
– meal vouchers (€4/monthly cca€ 80)
– Multisport – contribution to sport activities
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.