Our client is known for integrity, technological leadership and world-class workforce. You will be working in team oriented environment with development opportunities in Supply, Logistics by managing the replenishment of finished packaged products to achieve customer service levels and the desired inventory targets by providing support to regional and global supply chain, sales, marketing, customer care and financial reporting functions.
- Responsible for timely and accurate system amendment of Purchase orders (PO) / Stock transfer orders (STO) / Delivery notes (DN) for supply import orders on in-transit trading plants
- Responsible for timely and accurate creation of PO / STO / DN for supply import orders
- System troubleshooting and cleanup on the in-transit trading plants (blocked orders, depleted materials, orders which were not closed in the system)
- Creation for supply export orders
- Help to coordinate a product set up for new trader plants
- Assist in investigation and problem solving on the in-transit plants in use
- Basic knowledge of E2E Operations/Supply and PTP process
- Analytical skills, accuracy and orientation to details
- Good communication skills in English language
- Annual bonuses
- 25 days of holiday
- Home office
- Multisport card
- Wellness program
- Meal allowance
- Training for fresh graduates and experienced candidates as well
- Great llocation nearby Flora – Prague
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.