We are looking for a candidate with active English and previous experience in back office! If you would like to improve your knowledge in the banking sector and work with inspirational leaders, send us your CV!
Your duties will be:
– Processing of worldwide security transactions via various settlement systems
– Monitoring of all pending transaction
– Providing regular status update to serviced clients
– Communication with clients, internal departments
– Previous experience in back office, ideally banking environment
– Analytical skills
– English (advanced or upper intermediate level)
– PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
– Self-motivated, reliable and accurate
– Team player
– Comprehensive training program and constant opportunity to improve your skills (on the job training, soft skills courses, language courses)
– You will be part of an international shared service center for financial services with English as a company language
– Transparent remuneration scheme with variable compensation add on
– Friendly working environment within an expanding company
– You can benefit from great career opportunities
– Numerous company benefits – multisport card, company events, additional holidays, language courses, cafeteria system, great work-life-balance and many more
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.