We are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer for our RCM (Registry Cache Manager) team based in Brno.
RCM team consists of self-motivated individuals enjoying communication with our customers, as well as with other teams, to ensure we deliver the right solutions.
Your goal will be to take responsibility for our UI / UX patterns, design, code quality, compatibility of the application in each type of the browser and performance.
You will work on these applications:
- RCM is a system for connecting to external registers, processing and storing the data for later reuse
- Exchange Rates (EXR) is a small application for downloading of exchange rates from external financial authorities (European Central Bank,…)
- Trust Lists (TRL) enables blacklisting or whitelisting of different type of entities (persons, phones, emails, addresses,…)
- Antifraud Tracking System (ATS) is a new system which supports anti-fraud processes, that is an investigation into suspicious activities
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts for the products of Home Credit bank
You can gather expertise in these areas:
- Oracle/Postgress with Luquibase to deploy structures
- Java SE/EE
- for messaging Kafka, RabbitMQ
- for deployment Teamcity/Jenkins
- for hosting Azure/internal cloud
- for application servers we are using Weblogic/Tomcat, we plan using Kubernetes very soon!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.