A great opportunity for a SW engineer looking for a new full-time contract. You will work for a company providing services for card issuers and merchant acquirers. With a focus on innovation, the company is recognized as the real expert, trusted and stabile partner.
- Analysis of business requirements, making recommendations to implement solutions
- Development and testing of new features
- Responsibility for the design and development of software, including integration
- Participation in the development process improvements
- Collaboration within a Scrum team
- 4+ years Java development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Tomcat, Docker, Spring Boot, JUnit
- Profound knowledge of database modeling and web services design
- Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of OO, design patterns and standards
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of the development life cycle, infrastructure and development techniques
- Independent, communicative, team player
- Willingness to lead a team of developers and desire to share knowledge with others
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience from a similar position in the finance/IT sectors
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems
- Knowledge of Git, JIRA, Maven, Ansible, Elastic, Consul, Vault, HAProxy , NGINX
- Full-time contract
- Work with Trade License (IČO)
- Start as soon as possible
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.