Our client has a great opportunity to join their Accounting Team of professionals based in Prague.
We are seeking an experienced GL Accountant or RtR Accountant with English (C1) and Italian (B1+) languages.
We are looking for a responsible candidate, who is focused on detail.
And most importantly, we are looking for someone who enjoys being part of an international team, but at the same time is looking for a friendly atmosphere.
Your key tasks and responsibilities:
– Coordinate General Ledger Activities in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
– Perform monthly closing activities including balance sheet and journals entries, account reconciliations
– Prepare documentation for local statutory reporting and Intrastat
– Ensure all entries and reconciliations are in accordance with GAAP and company’s standards.
– Reporting on monthly/quarterly and yearly basis.
– Cooperation with auditors
– University degree in finance or accounting or similar fields
– Proven experience in accounting preferably in manufacturing or branded consumer goods industries (at least 2 years)
– Strong command of English (both oral and written C1) and pre-intermediate knowledge of Italian (B1+)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
– Organizational and communication skills, independency, reliability, and focus on detail are the key skills
– Experience with SAP and knowledge of US GAAP would be a plus
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– 3 sick days
– Annual bonus
– Discounts on company products
– Meal vouchers/card
– Referral programme
– Contribution to your pension scheme
– Great environment in an open-space office in the centre of Prague
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.