We are currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant in Prague to join our team on our client’s side.
The client is at solid and well-established multinational company which provide end-to-end IT services worldwide for both private and public sector.
Essential Job Function
- Prepares analysis, reviews, validates and reconciles various records, financial reports and statements
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger
- Performs complex financial analyses to summarize current and projected company financial position
- Plans, conducts, and participates in analysis of complex cost assignments, ensuring that all assigned projects adhere to accepted cost accounting standards
- Educates internal clients on more complex accounting principles when necessary
- May provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Three or more years of accounting or finance experience
• Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
• English level at least B2
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
• Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
• Good presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Electronic Meal voucher Card
- Extra paid leave – 5 more than specified in the Czech labor code.
- Benefit Plus. After the probation period, you will start receiving each month pre-paid credits – 3 % out of your gross monthly salary – that can be used toward a variety of activities such as cultural events, sports, trainings, language lessons, etc.
- Trainings. Upon starting employment, you will receive induction training. Throughout the duration of your employment, you will have free access to “Skillport”, which is an e-learning portal which includes over 145 000 on-line courses in different areas. After the probation period, you will also receive prepaid credits for education (5 400 CZK per fiscal year) to your cafeteria benefits system.
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Multisport Card
- Home Office
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.