• Structure, drat and review, contracts, reports and legal documents in a variety of legal topics (Commercial, Procurement, HR , IT and marketing).
• Draft minutes, reports and any other documents as required under the governance of the group.
• Perform legal negotiations and contracting between group and its customers, working with external counsel as appropriate.
• Research, anticipate and guard the group against legal risks.
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (external counsel, suppliers).
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to the various departments.
• Handle contract management process, oversee portfolio of contracts, track status, maintain contract pipeline and provide reports.
• Perform any other task as commissioned by the Group Head of Legal and Compliance.
• University degree in law.
• At least three years’ experience in commercial law. Preferably big international firms.
• Experience working in large firms- an advantage.
• Very good English speaking and writing skills.
• Experience in the betting/gaming industry is a big advantage
• Hard working.
• Ability to thrive in fast past corporate environment.
• Business oriented.
• Experience in negotiating and drafting agreement on a broad range of commercial disciplines.
• Able to prioritize and focus on the essentials.
• Ability to deliver under strict deadlines.
• Excellent planning, organizational, managerial and writing. Skills.
• Details person.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Background of a successful, internationally growing company
• Support for your professional development, possibility to visit interesting events
• Flexible working hours
• Perspective and diverse work in an attractive and constantly evolving field
• Large space for self-fulfillment
• Relax room at work (you can enjoy table football, darts and billiards with your colleagues)
• Informal working environment with NO strict dress code
• Comfortable offices in the centre of Prague (nearby Florenc and Masarykovo nádraží), in the impressive and very well equipped building Florentinum
• Package of company benefits including 5 weeks of vacation, subsidized MultiSport card, professional development, various events for employees, occasional home office (possible after probation period), meal vouchers etc.