Kick start your career in HR today within an amazing international company! Individuals who are enthusiastic about HR with knowledge of the English and German languages are welcome and encouraged to apply now!
Who will you work for?
A highly globalized company which has become the leader in the online retail shopping industry through providing customers with a range of products and subscriptions while focusing on delivering excellent and effective customer services.
Your key responsibilities:
* Dealing with a wide range of HR-related tasks on a daily basis including communicating with employees across Europe to answer their queries via phone or email
* Supporting the employee life cycle from onboarding to termination
* Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics, such as leaves, compensations, transfers, etc.
* Maintaining HR-related data at all times using internal systems (i.e. processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc.)
* Gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics
* Participate in audits
* Creating and supporting the continuous improvement of methods within the HR process
* Fluency in English and German
* Experience with HR related task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION to success in HR is essential
* Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
* Having a proactive attitude to prevent getting lost within everything that´s going on around you
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR!
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Relocation bonus
– Multi-sport Card
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Continued learning and development
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.