Are you seeking a new opportunity but you were not successful in Central Europe so far?
Does international business interest you? Do you enjoy negotiating?
Then you found your opportunity!
Within a couple of weeks, you can work at the heart of Greece as an Inside Sales Representative and become part of one of the worlds’ leaders in logistics.
In your new role you will
– Contact non-active or previous clients
– Manage your own portfolio of Czech or Slovak clients
– Negotiating the contract terms of your cooperation
– Network and build business relations
– Present your company and the services that offers
– Communicate with fellow colleagues
The requirements are
– Native level of Czech/Slovak (min. C1) and fluent English (min. B2)
– Great communication skills with the ability to negotiate
– Work independently, proactively and empathically with customer-oriented attitude
– Know how to organize your time effectively and yet being able to work under pressure
The perfect candidate should have previous experience with B2B communication and negotiating with stakeholders.
– Relocation package included (accommodation for first 2 weeks + one-way flight ticket)
– Assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– 13th and 14th salary
– Lessons of the Greek language
– Full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– Referral bonus
– Sport clubs, yoga and meditation sessions
– Corporate Social Responsibility events, team building activities, trips
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.