There is a completely new project. We would like to rewrite and migrate our internal application to the cloud. Purpose of this position is preparation and review of business requirements, review of functional design and processes of our units.
This career step is a great opportunity for your professional growth as you will become a Leader in your team (soon promotion).
What you will do:
- Determine system objectives by gathering and consolidating business requirements from Users and Product owner
- Decompose both functional and non-functional requirements, document these requirements
- Prepare Process, Use Case and Entity models
- Prepare User Interface wire model
- Participate in the preparation of System, User and Compliance documentation
What do you need for this job?
- Experience of work on business risk/finance side
- UML modeling & Knowledge of Enterprise Architect
- Cloud application design (plus) or Azure (plus)
- Self-motivated and committed, well organized, diligent, highly result-oriented
- Willing to learn new things :)
Why come to us?
- We would like to promote you soon to become a Leader of BA team
- We are open to working with students and high school and university graduates
- We offer above-standard employee benefits&flexible working hours
- We have brand new offices located in the center of Prague 5 (Anděl)
- And the most important thing for us. We are a team, not just a bunch of colleagues from work
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.