Are you a German speaker with an interest in IT?
A global leader in the IT field is currently looking for new members to join their Brno office.
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality 1st line support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
If you are a results-driven, coommunicative candidate who enjoys problem solving, why not take the next steps and apply today?
All profiles will be considered, but experienced profiles should feature:
– Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
– Previous experience working in an ICT Service Desk environment
-Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
-Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
– Fluent German and English
– Joining bonus for candidates boarded in thirty days
– Monthly performance benefits
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Accommodation for up to 2 weeks if relocating to Brno
– Excellent training opportunities