– Point of contact for L1 Service Desk.
– Investigating issues engaging with problem management
– Continual service improvement activities.
– Provide guidance to users on next steps to resolve Access issues.
All profiles will be considered, but experienced profiles should feature:
– Intermediate knowledge of T/S OS (Windows XP-10), Browsers, MS Office suite
– Previous experience working in an ICT Service Desk environment
-Intermediate knowledge of Registry Fix, Patch upgrades, Virus T/S, Security, Encryptions
-Intermediate knowledge of Network collaborations & VPN T/S
– Fluent Swedish and English
– Permanent contract
– +2000CZK performance bonus per/month
– Meal vouchers
– Language courses
– Multisport card
– Competitive salary
– 5th week of paid leave
– Option to work from home
– Bike Friendly
– Modern offices in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of Czech Republic
– Initial Accommodation – 2 weeks accommodation provided by the company on joining
– Training opportunities – Professional training provided by experts for eligible employees – Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Analytical Skills, Innovative Thinking, Leadership Training, MS Office etc.
Living in the Czech Republic has many advantages including affordable, low-cost living, a very good infrastructure, proximity to other European locations, as well as an interesting history and culture and beautiful nature. Brno is a truly international city with inhabitants and visitors from all over the world and there is no requirement to speak Czech.