Výrobní závod švédské společnosti SKF AB, největšího světového výrobce ložisek, těsnění, maziv a mazacích systémů, produktů mechatroniky, výrobků pro přenos výkonu a dodavatele široké škály technickoinženýrských služeb, působící na českém průmyslovém trhu od roku 1919, přijme do svého týmu pracovníka na pozici: IT INHOUSE CONSULTANT SAP PP/PLM
PP in the ECC environment with HANA
• Setting up production planning
• Support of the specialist department
• Consulting of the individual departments in case of changes
• Monitoring the Planning Jobs
• Support of the SAP module PP and central contact person for SAP PP
• Analyze, maintain and optimize existing SAP processes
• Cooperation with the departments Production Planning and Materials Management to implement new processes
• Preparation, execution and documentation of tests
• Coordination of cooperation with external consultants and developers
Sound experience as SAP consultant / (in-house) consultant as well as project experience in SAP PP/PLM
• Successfully completed university degree in information technology or IT training with relevant further training
• At least three years professional experience, also as process consultant or key user in the areas of SAP PP, QM and MM (optional)
• Project experience in the SAP environment as key user or subproject manager
• Conceptual thinking, strong communication skills, a confident appearance and a hands-on mentality
• High motivation, flexibility and initiative
• Strong service orientation
• Strong communication skills, assertiveness and ability to work in a team
• Convincing German and English in word and writing
• Company with long-term tradition and swedish corporate culture
• motivational wage valuation
• annual bonus
•5 weeks of holiday
• cafeteria system
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.