Do you like IT and you are big friend with your computer? Do you speak fluent German and good English? If the answer is YES and you also like to help others, then do not hesitate and join our IT helpdesk team in Prague!
We are looking for L1 Servicedesk ambassadors
- You will be in touch with customers who need help regarding technical issues
- You will be working in a nice comfortable office in Prague making phone calls or emails to the customers
- Working hours: Monday-Friday / one-shift system (from 8 am to 5 pm)
- Location in Prague 4 (Pankrác) close to metro station
- German native speaker or C2 certificate (it is a must have!)
- Advanced spoken English (B2-C1 level)
- Previous experience in Customer Service (would be an advantage but not necessary)
- 5 weeks of Vacation, 3 Sick days
- Meal Vouchers / 80 CZK
- Cafeteria System / 1 000 points monthly
- Multisport Card,
- Life and Pension Insurance,
- Contribution of 1480 CZK to Public Transportation
- A smartphone of your choice,
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.