Your main role in this position will be:
– Active communication and coordination with stakeholder, colleagues, vendors, and management regarding complete specific projects task
– Actively participate in team and projects related meetings
– Identification of issues, perform troubleshooting and resolve or escalate as needed
– Setup projects in the new eTMF system
– Run system reports and actions required to lock projects in the legacy system
– Perform exports form the legacy system and deliver to the vendor
– Manage end-user access
– Adhere to prescribed training, policies and support procedures
– Problem-solving a critical thinking skills attitude
– Good communication skills with customer service skills
– Effective organization skills, detail-oriented, multitasking attitude
– Pro-active, flexible and cooperative person
– Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– the dynamic and friendly work environment
– interesting salary
– 3 holiday days extra
– 5 sick days
– meal voucher (€4/per day)
– Cafeteria porta system (€12,5/per day)
– €30 birthday voucher
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.