Are you a Hungarian speaker looking for the next step in your career? Do you have an interest in technology and enjoy helping people?
A global leader in IT services is looking for a new member of their Hungarian technical support team, in a project related to the German energy industry.
Help investigate issues relating to problem management and provide support to users in a modern international office in the centre of Brno!
In this role, you will:
– Provide high-quality technical support to users
– Actively troubleshoot to identify, assess, record, resolve and / or escalate incidents and service requests ensuring they are handled within an agreed time limit, within agreed processes and in a professional and customer sensitive manner
-Escalate an incident or troubleshoot tickets according to the company escalation
The successful candidate should be a goal-driven and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills and a proven problem-solver.
– Fluent English and Hungarian (B2+)
– Good communication skills and a team player
– Some knowledge of VPN, Shared Drive and Office 365
– Interest in IT and customer support
– Able to start in November
– Monthly performance bonuses
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks holiday
– Language courses
– Excellent training opportunities
– New modern offices in the centre of Brno
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.