As a part of a cross-functional team participating in the business rollout of revolving products in multiple countries, you will work on a module that handles all customer transactions, balances, monthly processing, and nonfinancial events. The solution is based on JAVA 8, Spring Stack, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes, Groovy, Messaging, Oracle DB, Angular.
• Design and develop business and non-functional features in Java technologies and Angular UI
• Tune the application performance
• Be responsible for feature architecture and deliver
• Help to streamline the release process to move from CI to CD.
• Strong understanding of JAVA
• You have worked with Spring, GIT, Maven, Hibernate, Messaging
• Experience with performance and memory tuning, In-memory computing, Kubernetes, Ansible is welcomed
• Ability to read & speak English
• Willingness to learn and share knowledge
• Easily negotiable home office
• Motivating yearly bonuses
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 5 days Personal time off
• Meal allowances
• Contribution to a pension scheme
• Possible foreign business trips
• Up to two 24″ monitors
• Smartphone – iOS or Android
• Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Relax room & games room.
• Technical training and certificates of your choice
• Attendance at local & foreign conferences
• Soft-skills and managerial training
• Possible internal growth
• Referral program bonuses
• Loyalty bonus
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.