We are expanding our department which currently counts more than 80 highly qualified software developers.
To assure more organized work processes, they’re divided into the smaller teams in which every developer shares the same goal – deliver a brand new Java-based application (or in Kotlin in this case) that matches the needs of the customer.
- You’ll take full responsibility for the quality of your code and end-to-end testing working on the full project lifecycle to release.
- Our developers design and develop reliable, robust, observable, high-data-volume, low-latency applications meeting high-availability and performance criteria.
- Kotlin or Java
- Spring Boot basics
- Oracle SQL basics
- English: B2, Czech/Slovak: B1, EU Citizen
- Playrooms with table football, play station, etc. coffee corners, standing desks, unforgettable team buildings, and employee events
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
- Yearly bonuses, loyalty bonuses, allowance to a pension scheme
- 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days
- Technical training and certificates, possible internal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours
- Employee Group discounts
You can further develop your expertise in:
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.