Are you a person with a strong interest in the field of HR? You speak Czech on a native level and you would like to start your career within a well-known international company headquartered in Prague?
Then we would like to get to know you!
The local Czech HR team is a part of the Human Resources Shared Services Department to support business objectives responding to customer inquiries, process HR transactions, and administer standardized functions. The HR Specialist responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas such as onboarding and offboarding, general administration, leaves of absence, administrating employee benefits, and personal detail changes to name but a few.
• Investigate, assess and recommend solutions to employee queries
• Responsible for interpreting and advising on Company policies and procedures for employees and managers
• Supports management and acts as a liaison between employees and managers
• Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
• Take ownership and accountability of assigned Functional areas ranging from: Onboarding, Offboarding, Maternity, Paternity, Parental leave, Reporting, Data Changes in systems, and General Administration
Experience and Skills:
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
• Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in-person
• Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure in Czech language
• Knowledge of English language on communicative level (B2/C1)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• HR experience and knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS are advantageous
• Flexible time schedule and home office possibilities
• 25 days holidays
• Company Laptop
• Meal Voucher
• Multisport Card
• Travel and Leisure benefit (Benefit Plus Card)
• Extra Benefits for Training (in-house Excel Training, External Language courses, discount for ACCA and more..)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.