In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients, and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. We encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible, and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change, and to unleash your potential.
The primary responsibility of Support Engineers is to provide a service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating, and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to end-users by managing incidents to resolution. The Support Engineer L2 focuses on second line support for medium complexity incidents, requests, events, and problems.
- In-depth troubleshooting of and resolving incidents
- Implementation of service requests and changes
- Cooperation in deployment or upgrade projects
- Technical Root cause analysis of Problem Tickets
We are looking for a skilled certified network engineer on the L2 level with knowledge of Cisco technologies. Experience with HP and Aruba technologies is a big advantage.
- Fluent English/ German would be an asset
- Willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
- Solid experience delivering support in a large Cisco-based network environment. (LAN, WAN, Datacenter, WLAN and/or Security)
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN, and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential
- Cisco CCNP
Certifications – nice to have:
- HP ATP/ASE
- Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
- Aruba CWNA
- F5 SE
- BlueCoat Certified Professional
- Initial contract duration is 6 months, the extension is possible
- Mobile phone
- Start date: as soon as possible
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.