As a SD Lead Engineer you’ll be primary contact for internal teams and customer;
responsible for setting up new customers and lifecycle support (incident management
excluded). Your primary scope will be setting up HW requirements, designing network
infrastructure and integrating other customer services (AT&T or 3rd party). Engineer
working on this position should have common understanding of traditional networking
standards and should be keen to learn NEW strategic technologies such as NFV, SDN and
• LAN/WAN/routing protocols/QoS/troubleshooting/scripting
• Professional level of industrial certifications from one of the vendors – Cisco, Juniper,
F5/Riverbed/Fortigate/Palo Alto products/technologies is advantage
• Cloud technologies and security services (Zscaler)
• VOIP or wireless knowledge is advantage
• overview or experience with NEXT-gen technologies like SDWAN (Velocloud, Viptela,
Riverbed, FatPipe); SDN (NFV); NEXT-Gen Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet) is welcomed
• user level skills on Linux, Unix & scripting (python, pearl) will be preferred
• well organized, detail-oriented and flexible to help meet business requirements
• good communication (written and verbal) skills
• innovative with the capability to adapt to new environments and drive changes successfully
• team player, analytical thinker & problem solver
+ English: B2, EU Citizen
- meal card (3,60 eur per day), universal vouchers (35 eur per quarter)
- special occasions contribution
- pension contribution
- Annual bonus, Teambuilding Activities and Events, Various Discounts – gym, cultural events – discounts
for cinema, theatre…
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.