As a vital piece of the Czech industry for over 125 years, this company remains a leader in electrotechnology. Servicing both public and private sectors, they have generated, produced, and developed technological innovations that have impacted various industries everywhere, including transportation, energy, technology, and healthcare.
We are looking for a motivated logistic specialist to join our busy team to help coordinate the day-to-day running of our logistics department. This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is wishing to develop their career.
– Participating in the selection of the most optimal carrier in terms of time and costs
– Working with the internal logistics system to control uploaded data
– Creating of documents needed for transportation
– Cooperating with the purchasing department regarding specific deliveries and corresponding information
– Communicating with carriers, advising them and answering questions related to supplies, delivery conditions and logistics documents.
– Completing various ad hoc tasks and archiving documents
– English languages and German is an asset
– Knowledge of processes in operational logistics, ordering of transport, and mode of transport
– Completion of secondary education or higher
– Ability to work in many processes with multiple customers
– High degree of focus and precision
– Excel skills are highly recommended
Generous package of benefits:
– 13th Salary
– Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
– Home office 2x weekly
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of holiday
– Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
– Education and regular trainings (language courses)
– Child care: kindergarten
– Discounted taxi service
– 8 extra days off
– Contribution for pension and life insurance
– Life or pension insurance
– Share plans
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.