We strive to provide solutions to the highest security standard for our customers. We are currently looking for an experienced leader, who is eager to make a mark on our global security journey and help us to transform and consolidate our Security Operations services. If you are looking for a customer-facing role and would like to work in an international IT outsourcing environment; where you would not only lead and grow the local team in the Czech Republic but would also be responsible for providing Security Operations services on a global level, where you will be the decision-maker when it comes to proposed technical solutions, then keep on reading! You may be our new IT Security Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for our global Security Operations teams (located in Czech Republic, Denmark, China, and the Philippines), focusing on technologies such as Active Directory, Networking, DNS, IAM, PIM/PAM, as well as health & availability, vulnerability management, patching of security tools and compliance reporting. You will also be involved in internal and external audits.
Your customer interaction will revolve around pre-sales activities, service delivery, and escalations. Participating and supporting Major Incidents is a critical part of your role, ensuring the participation of appropriately skilled resources.
Internally, you will be involved in defining and developing Security Operations services by providing input on scope, architecture, costing, and pricing.
Your goal will be to ensure global collaboration within Security Operations teams, and across the broader of our organization, and continuous improvement of our service delivery quality. You will establish relationships with external customers and internal stakeholders.
Managing the team’s workload will include; setting clear goals and deadlines, resource allocation, and project management. Drive process and quality improvements, via e.g. automation and process optimization.
Our IT Security Operations Specialists are engaged within the following technical areas (but not limited to the following listed): Active Directory, Networking, DNS, Identity and Access Management, CyberArk, IBM-IGI, SailPoint, Log Management, LogPoint, Qradar, Splunk, Cisco AMP, WSA, Bit9, PGP, Antimalware. In the Czech Republic, there are around 12+ employees and 40+ employees located globally. The team collaborates via online channels regularly and you will also be expected to do so.
A proven security track record is a must – we are looking for a leader, who can guide and influence technical decisions.
- Strong technical understanding of AD, ADFS, PKI, CA, DNS, Networking, and Windows environments. Experience transitioning these environments to Azure will be a strong plus!
- Experience and interest in optimizing a global operational set-up.
- Excellent leadership skills and you are able to manage others.
- You are familiar with the environment of IT Operations and IT Outsourcing.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- You can self-educate and follow trends in IT Security.
- You are fluent in English.
- Required experience also includes having worked with automation, scripting, change, and incident management.
Other valuable skills and experience include a working understanding of security domains such as Identity & Access Management, Privileged Identity Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management, compliance reporting, as well as security applications such as SIEM, EDR.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- A wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office
- Height-adjustable tables, relay zones with Xbox, Playstation, and table tennis
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.