Great opportunity in international company for middle/senior specialists with passion for risk / actuary services!
The main purpose of this role is the improvement, optimization, and unification of the processes in the field of reporting and IFRS 17 implementation. There is a big focus on process automation, working in controlled environment and documentation.
You will work in international, geographically distributed team, smaller part of which is situated in Prague, other part – in Hungary. You will also cooperate with business users from other countries collecting requests and submitting them into the system.
This challenging opportunity is open at insurance/financial services company with a rich history and strong presence in European countries. The point and essence of the company is to help people secure their financial future, stabilize their lives and bring at least some security to them. With care, openness and responsibility in the heart, the company approaches not only their clients but also their employees.
- Support reporting cycle within internal cash flow management tool – coordinate colleagues in other countries and international support team. Focus on IFRS 17 and Solvency-II reporting
- Share knowledge about IFRS 17 reporting and actively participate at implementation in the company
- Create dedicated reports based on company’s definition and detailed discussion with international colleagues
- Support internal tool development – incident reports, requirements, functional design, testing and documentation
- Support cash flow models and their effective usage
- Maintain actual knowledge of Solvency II IT solution and S2 infrastructure within internal organization
- ETL transformation support, create specifications and cooperate with IT and requestors
- Provide further support to Solvency II Business support team
- Knowledge of insurance reporting principles
- Experience from similar position (at least 3 years)
- Experience with regulatory reporting
- Logical and analytical thinking, very good presentation skills
- Creative, “out of the box” approach to issue solving
- Ability to work in international environment, using tools of remote cooperation
- IFRS 17 knowledge
- Knowledge of tools eg. AFM/R3S, Prophet, Moses, RAFM
- Python or VBA knowledge
- Stable background of the company with long traditions
- Strongly support of personal and career growth
- Friendly and professional working environment
- Use of the advanced technologies
- Modern office in Prague 5 with good transport connection
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 115 CZK (55% is contributed by the company)
- Contribution to life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance (3% from gross salary)
- Multisport card (just at 200 CZK/month)
- 3.000 CZK for public transport ticket after 1 year of work
- Annual bonus 15%
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.