We´re looking for a Network Administrator, who has experience with the design and development of internal infrastructure. You will be a part of our BUILD team, which has 6 senior members and they will be happy to introduce you to everything.
Your main task will be to develop the network infrastructure. We work with network elements from the largest suppliers in the field, like Cisco, HP, CheckPoint, Huawei, F5 networks, and others. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure). We need to help with:
- Design, install and configure software and hardware on the basis of new projects
- Implement new changes in network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot complex environments
- At least 4 years experience with network administration
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP (layer architecture, switching/routing principles, knowledge of general LAN/WAN technologies)
- Experience with dynamic routing and high-availability protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP/VRRP, STP, VPC)
- Knowledge of network security principles and technologies (Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls, site-to-site and remote access VPNs, etc.)
- English: B2 level
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days/year
- Notebook and Smartphone
- Relax room & games room
- Technical training and certificates of your choice
- Other traditional benefits (language courses, meal allowances, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays, loyalty bonus, etc.)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.