We are looking for a Security Engineer with French in Prague. A global team of highly skilled experts to deliver outstanding service across countries and clients. The company is transforming technical support services to be more effective and agile comprehensive all around the world. The greatest priority is to focus on automation, omnichannel, analytics, knowledge management. Amazing career growth and the chance to be part of something great. If you like it, join us and become part of a dynamic international team.
– Define and solve the root cause of incidents
– Provide remote technical support to customers
– Take part in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement
– Provide resolution of incidents and service requests
– Check the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through the problem management process
– Around 2 years’ experience required with network security administration or support
– Previous experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Checkpoint, Juniper, RSA Security, Cisco, F5, Aruba, Palo Alto, Nokia, Fortinet
– Fluent in English & French is necessary
– Certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be a great plus
– Friendly working atmosphere in an international team
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 3 sick days per year
– Contribution to the pension insurance
– Cafeteria benefit system – contribution of 500 points per month
– Meal voucher– 100 CZK
– Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
– Laptop and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
– 10% annual bonus based on the target achieved
– Paid referral bonus system
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.