This role is a mix of tier 1 & 2 network support for our major telecommunications customer. That means engineer
determines the issue, actions by engaging relevant party, keeps client updated till solution is provided. Builds up
knowledge on Cisco switches, has an access to EMEA & US devices. Learns company’s procedures and their
global customers. Once fully confident then further, 2nd level is added; fixing faults, handling global clients of
various technical expertise.
- Cisco CCNA Qualified or relevant NOC experience of at least 1 year
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the team, corporate customers of different technical expertise and all levels of management
- Experience of customer service ideally gained in a customer facing environment
- GERMAN/FRENCH/ITALIAN/SPANISH/DUTCH and English proficiency in both verbal & written form
- Flexibility to work either 12 hr shifts (weekends, nights, and national holidays) or day 8 hr shifts (Mon – Fri). This depends on business requirements.
- Must be EU passport holder, willing to relocate, culturally sensitive, appreciate cultural differences.
●Opportunity to work for an international, independent and stable private company in the heart of Europe
●Grow your skill base, we will support your technical development related to the role
●Enjoy good quality work-life balance with plenty of cultural and active opportunities in 2nd largest & multicultural city in the Czech Republic
●Be part of vibrant international team
●1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
●Private medical care with English speaking personnel
●Special discounts for gyms, opticians
●Team building events
●Employee referral bonus