Do you love innovations and want to enable a connected future for people, organizations and society? Would you like to work for one of the leading ICT companies in the world? Join our growing global family and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company. We’ve combined the capabilities and expertise of our eployees to become one, leading technology services provider.
In this role, you will support the clients – leaders in their field and work in the innovative and forward thinking environment.
- Provide remote technical support to the end-users
- Identify root cause of incidents
- Ensure resolution of incidents and service requests
- Participate in performance reviews, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement
- Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through problem management process
- 2+ years experience required in network administration or support
- Experience supporting clients with any of the following technologies: Cisco, Juniper, F5, Aruba, F5
- Proficiency i English and Czech is essential
- Any certifications in the abovementioned technologies would be advantageous
Company’s operation hours are from 6am until 6pm, you will be required to work an 8 hour schedule during these hours (typical shifts are from 6 am and 9 am). The team also provides on-call support outside the core hours which is compensated additionally.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days per calendar year
- Contribution to the pension insurance
- Contribution for public transport
- Annual bonus 10%
- Paid sickness leave in the amount of basic salary for the period up to 3 weeks per year
- Over standard health care
- Meal tickets
- Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work) for free
- Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
- Paid referral bonus system
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.