Are you proactive and details-oriented candidate who interested in joining organization as an Office Manager to help to keep an organization running smoothly, taking care of administrative and organizational tasks that make the organization function? If so, we may have the perfect role for you!
Our client is the Middle East’s leading and most reliable supplier of specialty steel and alloy distribution to the energy industry with facilities and branches throughout Middle East, USA and Europe.
- Act as the point of contact between the director and internal/external clients
- Provide executive personal assistance, office management, secretarial, clerical and administrative support
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Organize and plan meetings, travel and events
- Act as a receptionist, meeting and greeting clients
- Proven work experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills in Czech and English languages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and problem-solving skills
- Permanent contract
- 25 days of holidays, 2 sick days
- Work in foreign company with daily use of English language
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.