Develop SW by continuity
- Fulfill unit tests
- Collaborate with the test department
- Cooperation with team leader
- Create and handling of programmer documentation
- From time to time, participate in the test and development environment
- Use the following tools: programmer documentation, module documentation, technical specification, JIRA
- 2 years of experience programming in Oracle database
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- UML, modeling of database schema and process
- Fluent in English
- Team worker
- 2 sick days
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- An extra week of holidays
- Cell phone
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Free coffee and tea
- Team events
- Activity and relax room
- Referral Program Bonuses
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.