Are you looking for a part-time job opportunity? Are you fluent in Czech and English? Do you have previous administrative or HR support experience? Then keep reading!
Our client is known for integrity, technological leadership, and a world-class workforce. You will be working in a Family-Friendly culture and become an important member of a multinational team.
- Providing analytical, administrative, and project support to the HR team
- Preparation of documents and employee´s data processing
- Conducting reporting and analysis, and subsequent findings report
- HR systems maintenance
- Ad hoc support to the team
- Previous HR administration experience is a big plus!
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – Excel
- Detail-oriented with great communication skills
- Experience in analysis and reporting
- Proficient Czech and English languages are a must!
- Time flexible – 20 hours/week
- Benefits: annual bonus, 25 days of holiday, meal allowance, home office, multisport card, wellness program
- Training for fresh graduates and experienced candidates as well
- Great location nearby Flora – Prague 3
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.