We are looking for a payroll analyst to oversee the way we remunerate our employees and ensure that all payments are made on time. In return, we offer you a competitive salary and a wide range of employee benefits. You will also work in an international environment with the opportunity to communicate in English and German every day.
Who we are:
An American multinational company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing and artificial intelligence. Our main goal is to have a positive impact on customers, employees, small businesses and the whole economy.
- Analysing payroll data, comparing input and output data
- Collecting data from departments such as HR, HR Services, Compensations and benefits etc. and performing calculations
- Collaborating with HR services on payslip queries and legislative updates
- Executing post-payroll activities, reporting to local authorities
- At least 2 years of experience in the fields of accounting, tax, finance or HR
- Fluent in English and German
- Good analytical skills with attention to details
- Advanced Excell skills
- Knowledge of personal income tax legislations
- Experience in the payroll department and mastery of software such as SAP, Peoplesoft, Workday, ADP would be a great advantage
We offer you:
- Basic salary from EUR 1600 + bonuses
- Annual membership in a medical clinic
- Life insurance
- Contribution to pension insurance
- Meal voucher card
- Possibility of further career development
- Work in an international environment
- Daily communication in English and German
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.